Use this page to register players for all BMFA football programs.
Important Information for Flag Football Registrants:
- If your child played in the 2016 BMFA tackle program please use the access code we sent you at that time.
- If your child played flag in 2016 you MUST click “not a returning player”, as we are using a new system.
- After registration is complete you will receive an email confirming your registration. The access code will be included in that email.
- Please keep this access code. From now on it will be required when you register for all BMFA/OFA programs.
- When registering for the Flag Program please select Association Program Only under League.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Registrar, Roletta Dixon.
2017 Registration Fees
Flag Football – $279.00
Summer Stampeders – Varsity, Junior Varsity, Bantam: $925.00 Pee Wee: TBD
Fall Stampeders – TBD
House League – $550.00
Payment plans available!!
Please email Roletta the BMFA Registrar to discuss your payment plan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burlington Minor Football Association (BMFA) – 2016 Equipment Return & Refund Policy
“Equipment” refers to anything you have signed for at equipment pick-up, including helmets, shoulder pads, pants, belts, knee pads, kidney pads, tailbone pad, thigh pads, etc.
“Property” refers to anything else that the Burlington Minor Football Association (BMFA) would have provided or loaned to you, such as footballs, training items, flag football belts, etc.
Equipment Return Policy
- When your child’s football season has ended, all equipment and property must be returned during the allotted times or when alternate arrangements have been made with the Equipment Director. If your child decides to not finish the season, please contact the Equipment Director for prompt return of any equipment or property.
- Failure to return equipment at the end of season will result in a $350 charge against the credit card you used during registration.
- Failure to return any equipment or property within two (2) weeks of season’s end will result in being charged for the replacement cost of any equipment or property not returned.
2017 Refund Policy
Please be aware that there are no exceptions to the following refund policies.
No refunds will be given past these deadlines. Please be diligent and mark these dates on your calendar.
Spring Flag Football – April 1, 2017
Summer Stampeders – May 1, 2017**
Fall Stampeders – June 1, 2017***
House League – August 1, 2017
- All refund requests must be submitted to email@example.com before 5:00 PM on the respective deadline date. NO REFUND OF ANY KIND will be given past the respective deadline.
- In order to receive a refund, your account must be in good standing from the previous season and you must have no monies owing prior to the refund. Any outstanding balance will be deducted from the refund owing and the balance payable under the guidelines below.
- 10% of the registration fee paid will be kept as an administrative fee.
- All equipment and property must be returned before a refund is given.
- Player injury is not considered sufficient grounds for a refund.
- Players cut from a team for unsportsmanlike conduct (as outlined in the BMFA safe management policy) will not receive a refund.
- If your child quits after the Refund Deadline, you must inform the Registrar by e-mail or mail. NO REFUND OF ANY KIND will be given past above deadlines listed, no exceptions.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $45 administrative fee. Registration plus the administrative fee must be paid by credit card, debit card, or by money order. Cheques will not be accepted as replacement payment.
One in three Canadian families cannot afford to enrol their children in sport or recreation activities (Vision Critical 2011). That means that many kids are missing out.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing barriers, so children can participate in organized sport and recreation. Visit the Jumpstart website for more information.
*Fall Stampeders: In previous years, a rep. levy of $300 was included as part of the registration fee. This year players trying out will only pay the registration fee ($495) in advance. The rep levy is due upon accepting a spot on the roster.
**Summer Rep. Teams: There will be a non-refundable tryout fee charge of $100.00. If you are cut from the team, any other registration fees paid will be fully refunded. Summer Rep Fees include $25.00 OFA Fee and $11.00 Football Canada Registration fee.
***Fall & Summer Stampeders: Once the teams have been selected and you have accepted the team position (by either signing a form, verbally accepting to the coach/manager, or by participating in the first team practice), there are no refunds.
****Failure to pay will result in your account being identified as “not in good standing”, and may impact the eligibility of participants registered under your account.